Fifteen years as the premiere wine event in the region has taught us many things about community, engagement and really good wine.
When the Pittsburgh Wine Festival made its debut in 2002, the mission was a simple one: bring in the finest examples of wine from around the world and introduce them to the good people of Pittsburgh. Along the way, have fun, take care, and raise some money for charity. We like to think we’ve accomplished all of that and more.
The event has grown from roughly 1000 attendees to now over 2500, and we are only limited by the capacity of our venue to entertain more.
Every major winemaking region in the world has made an appearance at the event throughout the years, as well as some decidedly non-traditional regions.
Every year, the event offers attendees the chance talk wine with hundreds of members of the winemaking world, from brand ambassadors to winemakers.
Our long partnership with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and its associate organizations has helped them net millions in donations that have turned into actionable resources in areas such as cancer, eye, ear, and throat disease, women’s health, and many more.
The Pittsburgh Wine Festival has done a remarkable job maintaining a vibrant and cost-effective event for 14 years, but it could not have been done without the contributions of great sponsors who demonstrate a high level of commitment to community and support of one of city’s must-attend yearly events. With opportunities available for branding initiatives, product placement, press coverage, social media and direct contact with 2500+ consumers, sponsorship of the Pittsburgh Wine Festival pays dividends. Lending your name to this marquee event and related activities gives you many thousands of dollars worth of visibility with an expanding upscale audience. It also affords extraordinary opportunities for entertaining clients (please see Private Suite detail on page 4).
$5,000 LEVEL SPONSOR – SELECT SPONSORSHIP
• Cooperative social media initiatives.
• Branded lounge in the East or West Club Lounge of Heinz Field. This area may contain products for sale or display as well as soft seating for guests to relax during the event.*
• Logo on more than 300 posters at Wine and Spirits stores in Western Pennsylvania. Logo on more than 200 posters at retail outlets in the Pittsburgh region.
• Full page b/w ad in our downloadable 2017 PWF Electronic Wine Guide.
• Prominent listing on PWF signage, posters, and print ads.
• Logo on media purchased or traded to promote PWF. Logo visibility on any electronic media utilized for PSA’s.
• Two (2)x annual use of the direct mail/email database of high income Wine Festival attendees (4000+).
• Two (2) VIP tickets (valued at $500).
• Four (4) Grand Tasting Tickets (valued at $500).
• Sponsor mention in selected press materials.
• A hot link from the PWF website.
• Access to a Private Event at Heinz Field on event day.*